is OUR business
Writing addresses in no time—in foreign languages as well!
From now on, typing any address just takes you 2 seconds—even if it is written in Chinese, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, ...
sedamo.bureau directly connects to the huge sedamo database to retrieve the postal address in native writing.
Simply enter the receiver's sedamo address code and name in the dialog box, click OK, and
sedamo.bureau automatically retrieves the address and prints it on the envelope (DL, C6 or larger) or A6 address label using your standard office printer.
Using sedamo.bureau, you can speed up the mail delivery at a highly effordable price:
The printed address is half “international”, half “local”; manual and time-consuming processing at the destination country
as with pure Latin addresses is superfluous, and your letter or parcel is transported at the maximum speed—without extra costs!
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® or comparable - recommended: Pentium II® or higher
- Graphics resolution: min. 800 x 600, high color, recommended: 1,024 x 768
- CD-ROM drive (only during installation using CD-ROM)
- Hard drive space: min. 700 KB free memory
- Working memory: min. 128 MB, recommended: 512 MB
- Printer: inkjet or laser printer in b/w or color, min. 300 dpi
- Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows® 2000 with SP 4
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- Microsoft Windows® 2003
- Microsoft Windows® VISTA
- Internet access
- Analog modem
- broadband / ADSL
- Local network (LAN)
- Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® Version 6.0 or higher
- Arial Unicode MS Standard (Arialuni.TTF)
- “intelligent”, automatically learning directory
- printing an address onto an envelope just by mouse click
- easy addressing even in languages one cannot speak by oneself
- simple, correct mail forwarding on account of native language addressing
- compatible with sedamo.courrier
- includes licensed service d'adresse mondial (sedamo) technology
- software sedamo.bureau
- single user licence
- software download or on CD-ROM
Order now via e-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | ChinaBridge | Contact | FAQ | Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Site Notice